If you are planning to repaint, update your decor or replace your furniture, hiring a decorator can help you save time, money & even a few wrinkles! Here are 5 reasons to hire a decorator to help with your transformation.
1) A decorator can help reduce the stress often experienced when trying to navigate the many choices on the market by narrowing your options to just the ones that will best suit you
2) Not everyone has the time to spend days shopping for just the right piece, a decorator is familiar with what is currently in the stores & can guide you in the right direction
3) Many decorators get special discount pricing from certain retailers that are not offered to the public that they can pass on to their clients
4) A decorator can save you from making costly mistakes – buying furniture that is too large or does not suit your home & that can’t be returned, having to call the painter to come back & repaint because the color you chose isn’t what you thought it would be, mistakenly installing flooring that isn’t suitable for the room you intended to use it in, etc.
5) If you already have an idea or plan but aren’t sure if it is right a decorator can help to validate your choices as well as offer other options that you have never thought of by taking into consideration your tastes, lifestyle & personality in order to provide a tailored décor plan just for you
RESA-Pro member Kelly Penuita is the Lead Interior Stylist at DecoChic Interiors where she specializes in Residential Interior Decorating and Home Staging in Winnipeg, MB. Her company is based on integrity, respect and trust – the fundamentals to building lasting relationships with her clients.
Call today to see how she can help you love your home! 204.795.0968 www.decochicinteriors.ca
If you enjoy our blogs be sure to Like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter to see what we’re up to!